Puritan's Pride Prenatal Vitamins
- Good source of Calcium*
- 800 mcg of Folic Acid.
- This supplement is an excellent source of some of the nutrients you may need during pregnancy and lactation.
- * Specially formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of prenatal and postnatal women, this daily multivitamin contains 800 mcg of Folic Acid.
- Folic Acid is important to expectant women because healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- Puritan's Pride Prenatal Vitamin formula is a good source of Calcium, one of the most important minerals in your body, and a good source of Vitamin D, which assists in the absorption of Calcium.* In addition, these prenatal vitamins contain Iron, a vital component of hemoglobin that plays a key role in energy metabolism.
- * Because Iodine is essential for the normal prenatal development of the baby, there is 150 mcg of Potassium Iodine per serving.